Tax Manager – Dublin 4 – Hybrid working model – up to €90,000
Based in the heart of Dublin 4, reporting to the Global Tax Director, this tax role has it all! A small but perfectly formed team and lots of interaction with other teams around the business both in Ireland and internationally. You can work from home for up to three days per week too!
- Full ownership for all Direct Tax Compliance and assist with Transfer Pricing projects.
- Work with the Global Mobility team on any tax issues that arise
- Liaise with the Group Finance team on tax reporting
- Assist with Planning & Improvement projects
- Keep up to date with new tax legislation and advise key stakeholders on same
- Ideally a tax qualification
- Experience working in a multi-jurisdictional global company
- Proven successful relationship builder
- Competencies required – excellent communication, problem-solving & analytical skills, collaborator and commercial acumen
- Salary up to €90,000 depending on experience
PeopleSource.ie is an accounting & finance recruitment firm.
Please note this role will not qualify for sponsorship, all candidates must have the right to work in Ireland on application.