Senior Financial Accountant – with equity offered! Salary up to €80,000 +/-Dublin 4Well, well, well, if you are looking for the best Christmas present in the world, this could be it. Our client, a very very well know early-stage company, is looking for a super star who wants to super charge their career. This early-stage company is about to explode (in a positive way) and is looking to expand their finance team.Responsibilities
- Contribute to five-year forecasts and annual budget process
- Sole responsibility for management accounts including analysis and commentary
- Manage finance transactional duties – AP, treasury, outsourced payroll
- Be vigilant around controls & processes, in a rapidly changing & growing environment, few things remain the same for long!
- Assist with projects in line with a growing company – potential implementation of a new ERP system, review current partnerships across Audit, Banking etc.
- Work with the Senior Leadership Team on commercial opportunities – pricing, testing, research, analysis
- Qualified accountant, ideally practice trained
- Experience of Statutory & Month-end reporting
- Energic – this is an early-stage company, it’s all hands on deck
- Did I mention energy?
- Adaptability – this entrepreneur is dynamic and expects the same from each team member, a ‘can do, will do, I’ll give it my all and now’ attitude is essential
ContactPeopleSource is a finance and accounting recruitment firm based in Dublin.This role will not qualify for sponsorship, only candidates with the right to work in Ireland will be considered.
- Based c €75,000 - €80,000 plus equity. Two days in the office. Immediate start would be great but happy to wait for the right candidate.