Senior FP&A Analyst – West DublinSalary - €70,000 - €80,000 depending on experience Reporting to CFO Our client has been on a major acquisition trail over the past three years and is now looking for a commercial individual to provide analysis, insights and metrics across all the entities to allow for informed commercial decisions to be made.Working directly with a very supportive CFO, this role is highly visible and will ensure your voice is heard.Responsibilities
- Develop a brand-new suite of KPI reports for the newly acquired businesses
- Maximise use of the data available through analysis, modelling, manipulation and insights
- Work with leaders across the business, providing data driven insights which will help them run their business areas effectively
- Work with CFO on all budgets & forecasting across the business
- Qualified accountant, ideally c 3 three PQE and some FP&A experience would be perfect!
- Ability to work on own initiative, this is a brand-new role, to make your own
- Experience working with large data sets is essential
- Excellent Excel goes without saying!
- Great communicator, analytical and curious
- Experience developing Dashboard or KPI reports
Contact PeopleSource is a finance and accounting recruitment firm based in Dublin. This role will not qualify for sponsorship, therefore all candidates must have the right to work in Ireland on application.
- €70,000 - €80,000 plus bonus, 25 days leave, hybrid working environment