Divisional Practice Manager - Dublin 16 - Salary €70,000 - €90,000
Due to the growth in this practice and a recent restructure there is now a need for a new Divisional Practice Manager to join the team to manage a division of this established Practice. The Practice now has two divisions, and this role is to manage one of these.
Reporting to the Managing Partner the successful person will be responsible for a small team and several large established clients where you are acting as the financial controller on a weekly/monthly basis. The role also has revenue responsibility.
This role will suit someone currently in a small practice who feels they have reached as far as they can go. There is the opportunity to become a Partner within a short space of time based on a few key deliverables.
- Manage & develop a team of seven made up of both bookkeepers, accountants & a payroll expert
- Work with the Managing Partner & other Divisional Practice Manager to drive growth & performance at a strategic level
- Schedule work for the team and manage client relationships
- Improve processes & controls and workflow where appropriate
- Develop staff training and implement
- Maintain and grow revenue with new & established clients by preparing management accounts, year-end, advisory work, presentations and building client relationships
- Advisory for clients is key they rely on the Practice for input on profitability, cashflow management, commercial acumen
- Qualified Accountant, ideally coming from a small practice looking for their next step in their career
- Excellent communication - fluency in English is required
- Proven staff management
- Ability to demonstrate a commercial outlook, credibility with both team members & clients
PeopleSource.ie is a finance & accounting recruitment agency