Practice Manager job, newly created role with a smart and forward focused professional services firm expanding their business operations.
Job: Practice Manager
Salary: €65k - €70k plus remunerative perks and other associated benefits
With year-on-year growth this firm are seeking to hire a Practice manager in a newly created role, to oversee their accounts preparation, audit, and tax service offerings. This role will be hands-on, whilst also incorporating people and performance management.
The firm’s client base has grown hugely and they are forecasting huge growth in 2021 and beyond, so this is also a strategic hire to ensure the future leadership of the practice – with scope to become partner.
Your typical duties as Practice Manager
- Accountants preparation
- Audit lead
- People management, including performance management and appraisals
- Quality and compliance checks
- Acting as liaison with the managing Partners
- Recruitment for the firm
As Practice manager your job will be extremely diverse, offering a great blend of hands-on work with clients, people management and strategic management as liaison to the managing partners. The role is ideal for a Senior Accountant looking to make the next step to practice management and, in time, Director and Partner.
The ideal person for this Practice Manager job
- You are a Qualified accountant who is practice trained in accounts preparation
- Coming from a top 20 or a medium sized practice
- Previous people management experience, training, coaching, or mentoring junior accountants
- A brilliant time manager, you can work on several items simultaneously managing deadlines
- a clear communicator, both written and verbally, who enjoys interacting with people
- A process improvement advocate and someone always looking to slicken and quicken processes and generally make things easier and more enjoyable
If this Practice Manager job has caught your attention, then click the ‘apply’ button now to register your interest.
Or feel free to contact Brendan on 086 145 1285 / bmccarron(a)peoplesource.ie for a confidential chat and to discuss our other Finance & Accountancy vacancies.