Part-time role – Dun Laoghaire - €45,000 - €60,000 pro rata’d depending on experience20 hours a week. Flexible on times too.Bookkeeper/AccountantThis is a great role from someone who lives locally and wants to avoid a commute into town for work. This well established, privately owned retail business is looking for an experienced finance person to take over from someone who has been there for five years and is now leaving for personal reasons unfortunately. The processes are in place and there would be a handover if needed.This perfectly formed business has three main areas – a retail outlet (B2C), a commercial offering (B2B) and an online presence.Responsibilities
- Preparation of management accounts
- Financial control
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Ideally small practice trained – comfortable preparing sets of accounts
- Excellent communicator – this role will have both internal and external points of contact where a clear communication style will be essential
- Knowledge of Intact and/or Bright would be a distinct advantage
ContactPeopleSource is a finance & accounting recruitment firm. This role will not qualify for sponsorship, therefore all candidates must have the right to work in Ireland on application.
- €45,000 - €60,000 depending on experience. This role is 20 hours per week (half of a 40 hour week, salary as a result will be €22,500 - €30,000 depending on experience) Please note this role will be office based full time for the first three months. Parking is available. Again, very flexible on times.