Part-time Finance Manager – South Dublin - €75,000 pro-rata – Six-month contract
A lovely role has become available for an experienced Finance Manager to join a team in South Dublin. This is a standalone finance role supported by some administration staff, so it’s all hands on deck. The role would suit someone who would like five hours per day or three full days. Reporting to the Managing Director.
- Provide key monthly financial reports across sales, margins and opex
- Manage AP & AR
- Process & reconcile bank accounts
- Deal with FX across multiple currencies
- Full responsibility for the administration of R&D tax credits
- Manage tax queries and CRO filings
- Liaise with external suppliers – tax & audit
- Work with other business units on stock, budgets, forecasting and costs
- Qualified accountant with at least three years PQE
- Strong communication skills – report writing, presenting and building relationships
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- €75,000 pro rata – hybrid working model, at least two days a week in the office in South Dublin
PeopleSource is a finance & accounting recruitment firm. This role will not qualify for sponsorship, all candidates must have the right to work in Ireland on application.