Head of FP&A – Naas – Salary up to c €90,000 plus bonus This is a brand-new role for a very successful Irish privately owned company that has grown rapidly over the past few years and do not want to slow down. Reporting to the Finance Director, this role will suit someone who is very comfortable in a standalone role. This is a highly visible role, the right person will be expected to impact the bottom line sooner rather than later.Responsibilities
- Budgeting & Forecasting – enhance current processes, monitor tightly, provide commentary, address variances and deliver solutions where appropriate
- Full systematic review of each contract up for renewal and build a structured process for each new contract going forward
- Build a dashboard of KPI’s with the Senior Leadership Team for each of the three main business areas
- Full responsibility for Opex spend which would be a significant number for the organisation
- Hold a leadership role in a cost saving project, assist with setting parameters, solutions and financial models
- Qualified accountant with prior FP&A experience
- Strong financial modelling experience
- Comfortable reviewing contracts, budgeting & forecasting models
- This is an owner managed business, the owner is on-site most days, the right person will be an excellent relationship builder and solution provider
- Excellent communication will be essential to succeed in this role
- One day a week in Belfast
Contact PeopleSource is a finance and accounting recruitment firm. This role will not qualify for sponsorship, therefore all candidates must have the right to work in Ireland on application.
- Salary up to €90,000 +/- plus bonus, 25 days leave, pension, work from home 1 day per week, work in Belfast 1 day per week.