Group Accountant – Retail – Dublin 17 – up to €70,000 +/-This is a great opportunity to work alongside an experienced Group Financial Controller and hopefully start adding value from day one. This long established retail business with over 2,000 staff including a finance team of 15 is now looking for an experienced Group Accountant who loves a project! Responsibilities
- All financial reporting will fall into this role remit
- Statutory Reporting
- Financial Statements – for both audited & non audited entities
- Year-end accounts
- Annual tax returns (review only)
- New projects – the above tasks will take about 60% of time, new projects 40%
- Systems & process improvements. A new system has been installed but not yet maximised, this will be an ongoing project to automate where possible
- As this is a retail company there are lots of projects around reviewing of suppliers e.g. in store wifi providers and other utility, transport, products etc
- A qualified accountant – with a keen interest in retail & projects
- Technically knowledgeable on all financial reporting
- Excellent communicator – liaising with the owners, retail staff, external providers
ContactPeopleSource is a finance & accounting recruitment firm.This role will not qualify for sponsorship; therefore, all candidates must have the right to work in Ireland on application.
- Up to €70,000 with some flex here for the right person.
- Please note this role is office based five days per week. Parking provided