FP&A Controller – Jamaica – Excellent remuneration
A great opportunity has arisen for an adventurous, career driven qualified FP&A qualified accountant. Working with the Regional Market CFO this role will have great visibility of the whole business.
- Own the full P&L, balance sheet & cash-flow providing reports and analysis
- Monitor and comment on all revenue generating activities
- Contribute to the monthly board packs
- Work with the Group finance function on 3- & 5-year forecasts
- Provide an up-to-date KPI dashboard to discuss with various business holders
- Analysis – identifying key trends, assist with informing key business decisions
- Assist with financial modelling
- Deliver market performance reports – provide commentary
- Get involved!
- Ideally a qualified accountant
- Ideally telecoms experience
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Proven FP&A experience
- The salary is almost tax free, plus accommodation allowance, travel allowance, health cover & bonus
- Rachel Tubridy 086 662 9674 or email email@example.com
PeopleSource.ie is a finance & accounting recruitment firm.