Financial Planning & Analysis Manager – 12-month fixed term contract – up to €85,000
A very interesting opportunity has arisen to cover a maternity contract with a large US pharmaceutical based in Dublin 4, although this is a hybrid working model of no more than 2 days a week in the office.
The role will join a small, experienced finance team of seven but an FP&A team of two. If you are coming from a manufacturing or supply chain or procurement finance background, this could be the role for you.
- Provide analysis and insights on cost initiatives, inventory management and operational effectiveness
- Business partner with the Global Supply Chain team on KPI’s, spend, costs & variances
- Own the monthly & annual financial planning & forecasting activities
- Work with Operational Leaders costing projects, investments, expenses etc
- Monthly P&L reviews v Budgets & Forecasts
- Prepare monthly board packs for Finance & Supply Chain
- Qualified accountant – previous experience in manufacturing, cost accounting, procurement, supply chain finance would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication – this role will liaise with various leaders across the business on a daily basis, the ability to communicate clearly and concisely will be essential
- Relationship builder – interaction with Supply Chain & Operations is needed to succeed in this role, proven ability to build successful working relationships is required
- SAP & Hyperion are used, if you have prior experience of these, it will enable you to hit the ground running
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and deliver findings will be required
- Salary €80,000 plus €5,000 completion bonus.
PeopleSource.ie is a finance & accounting recruitment firm.
This contract role will not qualify for sponsorship, therefore all candidates must have the right to work in Ireland on application.