A Manufacturing facility in Bray is seeking to hire a Financial Controller on an initial 6 month contract basis.
Leading a team of 5 and reporting to the group CFO in the European Head Office, the ideal candidate will have a strong manufacturing background within a well structured organisation.
- Oversee full financial accounting and management accounting functions, signing off on the monthly financial statements and review and provide commentary on the monthly management reporting packs
- Provide adhoc financial analysis to group
- Co-ordinate the annual budgeting process
- Overall control of the OPEX and CAPEX budgets prepared by the management accountant
- Overall management of the standard costing system
- Solid background in financial accounting with at least 5 years experience at FM / FC level
- Ensure a timely completion of the annual audit and liaise with auditors
- Taxation and Statutory filings
- Qualified Accountant with minimum of 5 years experience at FC/FM level in a manufacturing facility
- Deep understanding and experience of standard costing in a Manufacturing environment
• Strong basic plus bonus and benefits package
• Saoirse O’Brien on email@example.com or call 00 353 (0)86 140 9714
Note - We are working on a number of other roles at different levels, so do contact me for more details. At present, our clients cannot facilitate Visa’s for overseas candidates