Financial Controller – Trim, Co Meath – up to €90,000 plus bonusThis is an excellent opportunity to join a growing Irish business with international clients. Reporting to the Managing Director who is looking for a right-hand person to implement their growth strategy through both acquisition and organic growth.It will suit someone living locally (Trim, Co Meath) and the role could accommodate someone working four days per week. It is hybrid and this friendly company understands the need for school runs, there is plenty of flexibility. Responsibilities
- Managing the finance function, currently the management accounts are outsourced, it would be preferable for these to be brought in-house
- Assist with executing the five-year strategic plan
- Get heavily involved in potential acquisitions
- As part of the Senior Leadership team it will be your role to explain the numbers – cashflow, return on investment, cost effectiveness etc
- Work with the sales team on pricing and tenders
- Oversight of all contracts, compliance and controls
- Qualified accountant with a can do attitude
- This role will suit someone who lives locally (Trim, Co. Meath) and who sees the benefit of going into the office c 3 days per week
- The MD is looking for a trusted advisor, experience of working in an owner managed business preferred
- Experience of successfully working with non-financial teams to drive a business growth
- Excellent communication skills and comprehensive business acumen are essential
- Previous participation in acquisitions would be advantageous
- Experience in the engineering sector would be beneficial
Contact PeopleSource is a finance and accounting recruitment firm. This role will not qualify for sponsorship, therefore all candidates must have the right to work in Ireland on application.
- Up to €90,000 plus bonus, hybrid work model, pension contribution.