Financial Controller – Dublin 8 – IT Services
This highly respected brand in the IT Services space is looking for a new Financial Controller as they embark on a new growth strategy with heavy investment into the finance team over the next five years. Reporting to the Managing Director and managing a team this role has it all.
- Manage the finance function – FP&A, budgeting, forecasting, reporting and controls
- Work with the board and MD at a strategic level – cost control, growing the business, 5 yr plans
- Manage cashflow and drive KPIs
- Deliver annual financials across reporting, planning, audit and tax
- Manage & develop relationships with auditor, tax & legal suppliers
- Work with sales team on tenders, pricing, customer contracts
- Identify and implement best practices and process improvements mitigating against risk
- Develop and coach the finance team
- Oversee financial compliance
- Qualified accountant
- Experience in a similar role would be ideal – managing & developing a team
- Prior systems implementation & process improvement
- Working at board level
- €85,000 plus bonus & benefits – hybrid working environment
This role will not qualify for sponsorship, all candidates must have the right to work in Ireland on application.
PeopleSource.ie is a finance & accounting recruitment firm.