Financial Controller – up to €120,000 (doe) plus bonus & benefit – Dublin 1
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing innovative company based in the heard of Dublin city.
Reporting to the CFO
As this company expands, they are looking to build out their team with a very capable & ambitious financial controller. This organisation is looking to quadruple within the next few years and expand into new regions. The role of this financial controller will be to oversee the finances for these new areas.
- Full finance responsibility for several international areas with will include both finance & operations
- Establish new legal entities and monitor investments
- Own the month-end processes – P&L, balance sheet and cashflow
- Produce monthly management accounts & financial statements
- Work with FP&A on business cases & budgeting
- Long term financial planning
- Liaise with banking partners, auditors, lawyers
- Statutory reporting
- Qualified accountant c 3 – 5 years post qualification experience working in a high growth international environment would be ideal
- Due to its start-up nature, ‘all hands-on deck’ approach is essential
- Commercial acumen, analytical, ambitious, dynamic
- Strong communication
- Experience with NetSuite would be ideal, but not essential
- Advanced MS Excel essential
- €90,000 - €120,000 depending on experience, plus bonus, pension, health cover
PeopleSource is a finance & accounting recruitment firm.
This role will not qualify for sponsorship, therefore all candidates must have the right to apply on application.