Financial Accountant/BookkeeperSouth County DublinSalary €45,000 - €60,000 depending on experienceThis is a great role from someone who lives locally and wants to avoid a commute into town for work. This well established, privately owned retail business is looking for an experienced finance person to maintain the accounts and work with the owner to build on an already successful business.Responsibilities
- Preparation of management accounts
- Financial control
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Ideally small practice trained – comfortable preparing sets of accounts
- Excellent communicator – this role will have both internal and external points of contact where a clear communication style will be essential
- Knowledge of Intact and/or Bright would be a distinct advantage
ContactPeopleSource is a finance & accounting recruitment firm. This role will not qualify for sponsorship, therefore all candidates must have the right to work in Ireland on application.
- €45,000 - €60,000 depending on experience. Please note this role will be office based full time for the first three months. Discussion on working arrangements will take place once the successful candidate is ‘up to speed’. Parking is available. Part time will be considered.