This permanent Financial Accountant position is with a world renowned company based in South Tipperary.
This role will give you exposure to working in a well run and ever growing business.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including analysing and investigating variances
- Annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Statutory reporting and liaising with external auditors
- Corporate restructuring and tax planning work
- Financial analysis and financial support to the business
- Continuous improvement of financial reporting processes and systems development projects
- Other ad hoc projects and duties as required
Requirements for the Role
- Big 4/Top 10 trained accountant with 0-3 years PQE in practice or industry
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Strong IT skills and familiarity with financial accounting and reporting systems
- Aptitude to learn, willingness to progress and ability to assume responsibility
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to liaise with senior management