Financial Accountant (or Bookkeeper) – up to €65,000 – Construction – Dublin 6This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful, under the radar construction related business based in the heart of Dublin 6. It is office based, if you live locally, it would be ideal for you. Working with the MD, Head of Finance and a small finance team with wider touch points across the company both locally and internationally.This role will suit someone who both understands and enjoys the full end-to-end accounting role. As it is in the construction space, Project Accounting experience would be perfect!Responsibilities
- Oversee and work with a small finance team
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- VAT and payroll revenue returns
- Bank Reconciliations
- Debtor and Creditor Reconciliations
- Issue of Purchase Orders in Sage accounting package
- Entry of Purchase Invoices using auto-entry automated system
- Maintenance of project costing reports on excel
- Processing of monthly creditor payment run
- Knowledge of Sage would be an advantage
- Excellent Microsoft excel skills.
- Due to the international nature of this role, excellent communication skills are essential
- Analytical outlook
- Results driven, self-motivated and resourceful.
- Would suit part-qualified account or person with AITI qualification too.
Contact PeopleSource is a finance and accounting recruitment firm based in Dublin. This role will not qualify for sponsorship, therefore all candidates must have the right to work in Ireland on application.
- €60,000 - €65,000 depending on experience. This role is office based. There is room for career development.