Financial Accountant – Practice trained – South Dublin - €60,000
This growing renewable energy company is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their finance team. Reporting to the finance manager this is a great opportunity to see the workings of the full finance department within a very exciting sector.
- Prepare management accounts
- Key point of contact for all audit queries
- Deliver statutory accounts, work with budgets & forecasts and cashflow
- Ownership of fixed assets & intercompany accounting
- Assist with Tax compliance and company secretarial work
- Process invoices, track costs v budgets
- Qualified accountant, ideally practice trained
- Solid MS Excel experience
- An interest in the renewable energy sector
- Possess the ability to adapt quickly, this is an early-stage company and things can & do change quickly
- Excellent communicator and a team player
- The team is onsite more often than not but not always for full days
- €60,000 plus bonus, 25 days annual leave and other benefits
PeopleSource is a finance & accounting recruitment firm based in Dublin, Ireland.
This role will not qualify for sponsorship; therefore, all candidates must have the right to work in Ireland on application.