Financial Accountant – Dublin 2 – Hybrid working, finish at 3pm each Friday! Salary up to €55,000 plus up to 15% bonusAn excellent finance role for someone looking to learn from the best. This originally Irish owned business has been recently acquired by a US Multinational. They have lots of exciting plans ahead as a result.Reporting to the Financial Controller – as said earlier, one of the best in the business – encouraging, helpful, understanding and a great mentor.The role will suit someone almost qualified or newly qualified who wants to understand the end to end running of a finance department. Your voice will be heard in this multijurisdictional, multicurrency environment.Responsibilities
- Full responsibility for Accounts Payable & Billing – the process currently in place is very efficient and up to date, but this team doesn’t want to sit still, where improvements can be suggested, that’s your role!
- Credit Control – again this is also up to date, but as the company grows this area will become more complexed. It will be your role to keep control and reduce debtor days where possible
- Monthly management calls – the Divisional Directors globally will want a concise overview on where their areas are with accounts payable and outstanding credit control, this will be your time to shine!
- Payroll – manage and grow the relationship with the each of the outsourced payroll providers, preparing journal entries, updating staff commission and generally making sure everyone gets paid!
- Communication – most of this role will be interacting with people across the world from Divisional Director’s to outsourced providers including Pension & Payroll providers. A friendly & professional approach is required, but strong communication is essential.
- Work with the Financial Controller on bank reconciliations
- Play a key role in integrating your responsibilities and processes into a new ERP system
- Recently or nearly qualified accountant – practice trained would be an advantage
- Strong communication
- A good understanding of AP & AR would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent Excel skills
ContactPeopleSource is a Finance & Accounting recruitment firm based in Dublin. This role will not qualify for sponsorship, therefore, all candidates must have the right to in Ireland on application.
- Up to €55,000 +/- depending on experience, plus up to 15% bonus, pension, subscriptions paid, training allowance, contribution to gym membership.