Newly Qualified/Finance Manager – CityWest
Our client has completed several acquisitions in the past 24 months. This has resulted in the need for an extra pair of hands to work with the CFO in establishing new processes, integrating newly acquired companies, setting up KPI dashboards, group reporting and much, much more.
- The regular financial reporting requirements, month-end etc
- Helping establish clear roles within the team
- Understand how each newly acquired company is currently reporting & identify areas to streamline
- Work with a variety of systems with the view to potentially assisting with the implementation of a new system
- Implement controls, look at areas at risk and develop solutions
- Work with other departments to understand their reporting needs
- Qualified accountant, ideally practice trained
- This role could be for a newly qualified accountant or a finance manager
- Someone with an understanding of the insurance industry would be preferred
- Excellent communication both written and verbal is essential
- This role is for a problem solver who can work on their own initiative
- €55,000 - €75,000 depending on experience plus bonus & benefits
- WFH policy – it would be expected to be in the office c two days per week. Initially more just to get you up and running
PeopleSource.ie is a finance & accounting recruitment firm.
Please note this role will not qualify for sponsorship, all applicants must have the right to work in Ireland on application.