Finance Manager – Blanchardstown, Dublin 15This very exciting company has a lot going on. They have grown 30% in the past year, they have been acquired by a MNC and are only getting started.
This role will suit someone who can thrive in an entrepreneurial environment yet is comfortable in the corporate world too. Having been recently acquired comes the need for new reporting and the growth plans means there is a need for someone with a commercial outlook to help drive the financial strategy. This is a standalone role reporting to a CFO based overseas. There is additional admin assistance.Responsibilities
- Monthly reporting under IFRS
- Monthly & quarterly budgeting, forecasting and provision of analysis on variances
- Tax compliance, company secretarial and point of contact for legal & auditors
- Manage banking & insurance relationships
- Manage payroll provider relationship
- Implement policies & procedures
RemunerationContactPeopleSource is a finance & accounting recruitment firm. This role will not qualify for sponsorship; therefore all candidates must have the right to work in Ireland on application.
- Qualified accountant – experience within the travel/SaaS industry would nice
- High energy – this company is growing at breakneck speed, the role will not be for the fainthearted!
- Experience working in a MNC and with an overseas reporting line would be beneficial
- An excellent communicator is required for this role
- Ability to work on own initiative is a must