Finance Business Partner – North Dublin - €75,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a growing organisation based in North Dublin (N3). Turnover has grown by 50% in two years through acquisition and there’s more to come. They are looking for a highly commercial, highly engaged qualified accountant. Someone who trained in practice and has worked in industry for about two years.
- Deliver management accounts for two companies within the group
- Quarterly consolidations
- Work with Sales Managers on KPI’s, analysis and monthly sales reports
- Input to annual budget & forecasting models
- Point of contact for all audit related queries
- Assist with due diligence for potential acquisitions
- Ownership of potential projects – process improvements, ERP implementation
- Practice trained qualified
- Experience in the pharma, manufacturing, distribution and/or sales sectors would be an advantage
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Personable, outgoing, great communication
- As this is a brand-new role, not all duties are ‘set in stone’, ability and want to ‘roll with it’ is essential
PeopleSource.ie is a finance & accounting recruitment firm based in Dublin, Ireland.
This role will not qualify for sponsorship; therefore, all candidates must have the right to work in Ireland on application.