Finance Business Partner – Retail – Dublin 2 - €70,000 - €80,000 doe
Our client a household brand name in the retail space is looking for two Finance Business Partners to join their growing team. These roles are true business partnering positions, working with divisional sales managers & directors in a collaborative & very commercial environment.
- Undertake detailed & insightful analysis and present this to the leadership team
- Monthly forecasting & budgeting, highlighting variances and changes sooner rather than later and provide suggestions and solutions for same
- Develop a deep commercial understanding of the market area, bring the figures to life to allow for commercial & informed decisions to be made
- Provide relevant financial commentary on an ongoing basis
- Build relationships across the business to maximise commercial opportunities, cost efficiencies and process improvements where possible
- Qualified accountant
- Retail or manufacturing background would help you hit the ground running in this role
- Strong communicator – comfortable with questioning current ways of doing things
- Organisational skills will be essential, managing several projects at once
- Ability to think on your feet
- Up to €80,000 (there would be flexibility on this if you have more experience)
- Hybrid model post ‘getting up to speed’ but the ability to work in Dublin 2 would be preferable, this role will continually provide the opportunity to learn and develop from others
This role will not qualify for sponsorship, all candidates must have the right to work in Ireland on application.
PeopleSource.ie is a finance & accounting recruitment firm.