Commercial Analyst – Kildare - €70,000 plus up to 20% bonus – 12 mth FTCWorking with a dynamic Commercial Finance manager this is a great role for someone wanting to work with a rapidly growing Plc that is making a positive splash in the press every couple of weeks!Working closely with the sales teams, this commercial finance role is more akin to a finance business partner than a financial accountant.Responsibilities
- Liaising with sales & other teams during due diligence process, analysing plans, providing commercial insights across margins, revenues and returns
- Assist with the long-term forecasting on a quarterly basis in line with Plc reporting deadlines
- Working with each division (of which there are many) looking at costs, revenue, overruns, variances and providing commercial commentary
- Consistently look to improve processes internally
- Understand the market, bringing industry comparators into your analysis & insights, working with other departments internally, develop a sound knowledge of the industry through natural curiosity
- Qualified accountant with some previously insights/analysis/commercial experience
- Proven experience across planning & forecasting
- Strong verbal & written communication, articulate, concise and relevant!
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a wider team
- Relationship builder
- €70,000 plus up to 20% bonus and other benefits. Hybrid work model.
PeopleSource.ie is a finance & accounting recruitment firm.
- Rachel Tubridy on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086 662 9674
This role will not qualify for sponsorship, all candidates must have right to work in Ireland on application.