Chief Financial Officer – Laois/Kildare – Salary Six Figures
This Irish success story is now in a position to hire a CFO. Working closely with the MD, this role will have considerable input into the strategic growth plans. Already based in several locations across Europe, the near future plans include – robotics/AI development, site development and international expansion to name but a few. The company is embedded into the local community, coaching & sponsoring local teams. It has a family atmosphere with ambitious plans.
- Lead, manage & develop the finance function across both people & processes
- Deliver a comprehensive board pack, enabling the SMT to make informed commercial decisions
- Overhaul the budgeting & forecasting process, KPI dashboard
- Manage the Group cashflow & treasury, FX
- Bring the figures to life, providing insights and analysis
- Managing all tax heads with the relevant advisors
- Oversee all internal controls, audits, financial reporting – ensuring timely delivery and removing risks
- Qualified accountant, ideally with manufacturing experience but not essential
- Happy to role up your sleeves and get involved in strategic decisions
- Experienced leader – developing people
- Previous success with international expansion
- Excellent communicator
- Up to €140,000 plus bonus, pension, health cover
PeopleSource is a finance & accounting recruitment firm. This role will not qualify for sponsorship, all candidate must have the right to work in Ireland on application.