This high growth SaaS company is looking to appoint a CFO. The successful candidate should be a fully qualified accountant with significant senior finance experience at a strategic level ideally within an entrepreneurial, high growth SaaS environment.
Ability to operate at Board level and have proven management, leadership and communication skills. Our client is looking for someone who can add significant value to the commercial and strategic direction of the company and act as a right-hand person to the CEO. With plans to scale (triple in size in the next few years) we are seeking an ambitious CFO who will help plan & execute their growth strategy.
The role will include leading and developing a best-in-class Finance function. Work with Operations, assist with identifying systems, processes and controls to mitigate risk using your strong strategic & commercial skills.
Our client is seeking a dynamic individual who can add value while assisting the business in the continuing drive for strategic growth & development. The company culture is one of change, innovation & a relentless focus on improvement in every aspect. Ability to perform within this dynamic environment is a must.
- Manage, motivate, lead & develop a strong Finance team
- Ensure the financial are well managed, planned, controlled & reported and that the executive management team are aware of current and forecast financial performances and potential opportunities
- Ownership of Financial Planning & Analysis, Financial Compliance, Risk and Operational finance and and ensure each area is managed efficiently & effectively
- Manage the performance of all the trading entities in conjunction with the CEO
- Report to the CEO and the Board on the financial results, forecasts, business cases, capital expenditure and risks and ensure best practice is applied to all areas
- Deal effectively with all third parties and advisors
- Work with the CEO and senior leadership team, complement each other’s skills and respectively challenge ways & means of success
- Contribute to the strategic and commercial development of the company
- Strong cash management with ability to roll up your sleeves when needed
- Qualified accountant with prior board level experience within a high growth SaaS environment
- Prior successful fundraising
- Telecoms experience is essential
- Leader who is organised, structured, clear in direction with clarity of focus,
- Detail oriented but has the big picture, results driven ability to gets things done
- Strong communication both written & verbal and be a strong business partner
- Thrive in a busy challenging ever changing growth environment. The culture is entrepreneurial & ever evolving, ability to thrive & drive in this environment is essential.
- Deadline driven
- Relationship builder with excellent negotiating & influencing skills and has a ‘can do’ positive attitude
- There will be some travel but nothing too onerous
- Prior start up experience would would be an advantage - you know the highs & lows!
This role will not qualify for sponsorship. All applicants must have the right to work in Ireland on application.