Vacancy – Asset Manager
My client is seeking an individual who is flexible to their working day an individual who thrives in a fast-paced multitasking environment. Offering full support to the Portfolio Manager and the Commercial Property Manager.
My client is heavily involved in acquisitions across a variety of mixed assets.
They are in expansion mode and seeking an asset manager to join their team. Full induction will be provided but a level of experience is required, more importantly, drive, energy and enthusiasm play a key part in this role.
Ideally the successful candidate will hold a degree in property and be chartered but not essential.
This firm is well established with a strong financial backing.
- Whilst this is an asset management role that carries responsibilities as the title would suggest, the ability to drive revenue is paramount. A good understanding of financial appraisals, landlord and tenant law, property management business rates and safety requirements, SCSI service charge codes and building survey reports. Experience in either portfolio management or commercial property management desirable.
- Experience of asset management responsibilities driving letting campaigns and overseeing income generating across the entire portfolio.
- Excellent people skills in terms of building and maintaining relationships with landlord and tenants. Ensuring compliance with lease terms is in place. E: g rent and service charge payment, repair covenants, ensuring minimum tenant arrears and rules are complied with.
- Manage service charge accounts, budgets, expenditure, and year end reconciliations.
- Vigilant and diary key lease dates and break options for lease renewals stepped rents.
- Strong attention to detail ensuring all lease data is accurate and up to date providing weekly reports with set KPI. E.g. ensuring each property has the property title, complete freehold file for each asset including sales contract and maps, each leasehold to have lease side letters and deeds.
For further details contact Avril Clare email@example.com