AP Accounts Assistant - German Speaking
Responsible for the AP Process and will also contribute to the Month-End Process
- Analyzing store and general office expenses
- Developing reporting and analysis tools
- Developing forecasting tools
- Identify areas of opportunity that through change can result in time savings, complexity reduction, reduced expenses
- Making Electronic Payments via payroll
- Archiving/coding invoices
- Month End GL Accounting
? Emotional Intelligence — Leveraging high levels of self-awareness, self-management, social awareness and relationship management, capacity to manage behavior, navigate social complexities and make personal decisions to achieve positive results.
? Navigating Complexity — Proactively and quickly making sense of complex issues; responding effectively to complex and ambiguous situations; communicating complicated information simply.
? Collaboration — Working effectively and cooperatively with others; establishing and maintaining good working relationships.
? Building Strategic Trusting Relationship — Using appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with customers and internal partners; interacting with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one’s intentions.
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Leaving Certificate and / or relevant Third Level
- Qualification. Experience with month end and advantage
- Must be fluent in English and German both written and verbal
Please contact Jack Fogarty in PeopleSource on 086-1451285 to discuss in more detail