Accounts Technician job, permanent, full-time with a familiar care services company headquartered in Dublin.
Job: Accounts Technician
Salary: €35k - €40k per annum plus benefits
Location: Dublin city centre, with 2 days remote working
The Group is comprised of 4 companies that have 11 physical locations across the greater Dublin area. Their lines of business are incredibly specific within a recession-proof industry and they would be considered market leaders in the field in Ireland. The Technician will sit with a small finance team of three in their Dublin city centre offices.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will provide a broad range of duties across all the finance activities for the 4 companies within the group, most notably
· Accounts payable and accounts receivable
· Bank reconciliations
· Expenses and petty cash
· Assisting with month end and annual audit
· Assisting with the preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts
Aspects such as the Management accounts and annual audit are offered as an on-the-job great development piece and there will be further training in line with their succession planning for the finance/accounts team.
The ideal person for this Accounts Technician job
· ATI (Accounts technician) qualification
· 3+ years commercial work experience with an internal finance or accounts team
· Strong systems skillset, notably Excel and Sage payroll
· Able to work under independent initiative as well as with the small, focused accounts team
Click the ‘apply’ button now to register your interest in this Accounts Technician job.
Or feel free to contact Brendan on 086 145 1285 / email@example.com for a confidential chat and to discuss our other Finance & Accountancy vacancies.
‘PeopleSource.ie is a specialist finance & accountancy recruitment firm’