Accounting Practice Manager – Dublin 9 - €50,000
Our client, a small Accounting practice in Dublin 9, established about 10 years ago, is now looking for a Practice Manager to join their team. As the practice embarks on some exciting changes this is a great time to join the team.
Reporting to the Managing Partner
- Managing practice accounts and providing monthly reports to partners
- Credit control
- On boarding of new clients
- AML compliance
- Dealing with client correspondence and registered office duties
- Developing and implementing process and systems in the practice
- Project work
- Client work
- One off assignments
- CGT, CAT compliance
- Company formations/MVL
- General client co sec
- Ad hoc
- Fully qualified accountant or qualified accounting technician - practice trained ideally with c three years PQE
- Staff management experience would be preferred
- Office based with flexibility once established
- Rachel Tubridy on 086 662 9674
PeopleSource is a finance & accounting recruitment firm.
Please note this role will not qualify for sponsorship, therefore, all candidates must have the right to work in Ireland on application.