Accounting Manager – up to €85,000 plus 10% bonus – hybrid – Dublin 18
This is a great role in a growing company working with a fabulous mentor – experienced, relaxed but thorough! State of the art offices are currently being fitted out, based in the heart of Sandyford, Dublin 18, but don’t worry, you will only have to go there 2 or 3 days per week.Responsibilities
- Lead all month-end close activities
- Under IFRS deliver & provide analysis across all financial statements
- Reconciliation tasks including rectifying any discrepancies
- Prepare monthly management reports including providing commentary
- Work with Tax, Legal & Audit stakeholders, acting as point of contact for Finance
- Ensure all work is in line with company policies and procedures and where appropriate improve process
- Netsuite is about to be implemented, it would be great of you had some experience of this system and or system implementation
- Qualified accountant, ideally with c 3 three post qualification experience in a small but busy team on behalf of a multinational or within a corporate environment
- Fintech industry or SaaS exposure, would be an advantage, this is a fast paced, growing/scaling company, previous exposure to this type of industry would be an advantage
- IFRS knowledge essential
- This company has staff & clients based internationally and across different time zones, if you have worked in a similar environment, that would be excellent
- Base salary €75,000 - €85,000 plus up to 10% bonus, healthcover, 23 days leave.
PeopleSource.ie is a Dublin based finance recruitment firm. This role will not qualify for sponsorship; therefore all candidates must have the right to work in Ireland on application.
- Rachel Tubridy on 086 662 9674 or email firstname.lastname@example.org