Transaction Manager – Dublin or Shannon
Our client is a rapidly growing Global Corporate Services firm with offices in both Dublin or Shannon, this role could be based in either location and they aim provide a hybrid work from home policy.
Due to an internal promotion they are looking for an experienced Transaction Manager.
- Work with SPV’s across both Aviation and Real Estate delivering CoSec, corporate & admin tasks across this portfolio of clients
- Manage the transaction closing process
- Monitor and identify risks across structured finance & aviation transactions ensuring compliance with local regulatory requirements
- Liaise with external stakeholders building relationships with tax advisors, lawyers and investment managers
- Deal with and resolve client queries working closely with the Client Services and other internal teams
- Onboard new clients to ensure a smooth transition and build strong relationships
- Ideally five years within a Corporate Services provider
- Experience of working with Aviation & Structure Finance clients would be ideal
- Business, Law or CoSec qualification required
- Excellent communicator, building strong relationships both internally & externally
- Analytical mindset with a can do attitude
- Flexible depending on experience
This role will not qualify for sponsorship therefore all candidates must have the right to work on application
PeopleSource.ie is a finance & accounting recruitment firm.