Our client are specialists in the provision of tax solutions to the international business and financial services and would like to speak to candidates with experience in any of these sectors.
As a key member of the tax team you will support the Firm’s Partners in building business for the Firm, leading and managing assignments won, and developing and managing teams.
What you will be doing:
You can expect to be a key member of our tax team providing the following services:
- Manage the provision of corporate tax services to a challenging and varied client portfolio of companies including clients involved in international trade, structured finance vehicles, aircraft leasing and financing vehicles, funds, insurance companies and treasury vehicles.
- Advising on Irish domestic and international corporate tax matters.
- Develop and maintain business relationships and market profile, both in the wider market and through our international networks, with a view to winning business for the Firm.
- Develop your own career. With sustained levels of growth in our tax practice, you will have an excellent opportunity to progress, specialise and travel.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team including tax, advisory and accounting specialists.
- Managing key client account relationships to provide strong supervision and oversight.
- Managing and leading a team of graduates, seniors and management in the provision of all services to clients.
Who are we looking for?
- You are AITI / CTA qualified (or equivalent).
- You must have strong leadership skills and have a proven record in building and working with a team with the capacity and capability to deliver.
- Excellent delegation skills and proven ability to manage and develop junior members of the team is required.
- You will have excellent business development and relationship management skills, whilst still maintaining the ability to take direction from partners and clients.
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.