Tax Manager – up top €85,000 plus 25% bonus, family health cover & 25 days leave
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller.
This role is with a very successful & rapidly growing company based in Maynooth. Joining a wider finance team of 10, you will focus on Tax but also gain exposure to the whole finance function.
Hybrid working environment – at least two days in the office.Responsibilities
- Manage all tax compliance for the company – RCT, VAT, Capital Gains, PAYE etc
- Prepare and file all tax returns for the corporation
- Work with Financial Reporting to ensure correct tax provisions are accounted for
- Build relationships with necessary stakeholders – auditors, revenue, financial institutions
- Deliver efficient companywide tax strategies, working closely with the Group Financial Controller
- Oversee & implement all tax policies & procedures
- Point of contact for all tax related queries
- Tax qualified ideally, practice trained with at least three years PQE
- Knowledge of the property/construction/real estate sector would be preferable but not essential
- Irish tax (laws & regulations) knowledge is essential
- Excellent communication required, as the main point of contact on all tax matters, explaining tax issues/solutions to non-tax professionals, there will be little room for error. Fluency in English is required
Up to €85,000 plus up to 25% bonus, family health insurance, pension contribution, etc Contact
Rachel Tubridy 086 662 9674 or email email@example.comPeopleSource is a finance and accounting recruitment firm.This role will not qualify for sponsorship; therefore, all candidates must have the right to work in Ireland on application.