A great opportunity has arisen in a company undertaking a comprehensive business transformation programme - A leading manufacturer & distributor of goods both domestically & globally.
The Tax Analyst role, reporting to the Indirect Tax Manager, will focus on Indirect Tax compliance, VAT and systems implementation. This role will provide you with opportunity to grow within the Tax & Finance team.
- Preparation of Irish and UK corporate tax returns for review by professional advisors
- Compilation of supporting schedules and appropriate documentation to support the CT filings.
- Compilation of annual country by country return for the group.
- Preparation of consolidated year-end tax provisions for inclusion in group accounts.
- Provide support to subsidiaries on tax audits.
- Assist with the preparation of transfer pricing documentation and calculations
- Involvement in cross functional projects, developing and maintaining strong working relationships with business /departments.
- Liaise with external advisers on ad hoc queries and respond timely with follow up.
Qualifications and Experience
- Finance/Business Degree qualified
- Desire to pursue Tax and or Accounting Qualification
- Must be eligible to live and work in EU
- Strong accounting skills/financial background essential
- Attention to detail, strong organisational and project management skills are a necessity
- Individual who wants to continue to enhance their technical skillset, be challenged and grow with our Group
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills essential
- Self-starter who can work on own initiative and within a team environment, ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines, to keep things moving and to juggle multiple tasks