Senior Revenue Manager – Pharmaceuticals – North Dublin - €80,000 – October 2020 start date
- 18-month contract
- Two direct reports
This is a varied role and not a straightforward finance position. Joining an established team the duration of this contract allows for a handover on either side.
- Revenue recognition across six products – considering pricing, sales, BEPS tax requirement, IP rights
- Liaison with Supply Chain – billing & monthly reporting, transfer pricing
- Monthly reporting – sales, stock, audit, IFRS
- Budgeting & forecasting – review & preparation of sales & COGS for annual budget & five-year strategic plan
- Wholesale Distribution Authorisation (WDA) – support the successful implementation of the Quality Management System and perform reviews on same across procurement & supply chain
- Compliance – comply & improve on all relevant compliance within a manufacturing environment
- Qualified accountant, ideally coming from a pharmaceutical background & with revenue experience
- Excellent communication & leadership
- Ability to influence across a variety of stakeholders
- €80,000 per annum plus completion bonus
- Rachel Tubridy 086 662 9674
To note this role will not qualify for sponsorship. All applications must have the right to work in Ireland on application. As this is a contract post, our client is ideally looking for someone who can ‘hit the ground running’! October 2020 start.