Continuous Improvement / Change Management Finance Opportunity
A City Centre-based Fintech business are seeking an experienced Project Accountant with a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a project role within a Financial Services business to join their high-performing team. The chosen candidate will be involved in process improvement, technical projects such as IT implementations and will look at the Finance function from above to spot areas requiring change. This person will create strategies and lead these projects.
This is a highly visible role offering full scope to effect change and is most suited to a team-player who has excellent people skills with an eye for detail and a passion for improvement.
- Seek out and coordinate projects to improve the Finance processes on various Systems including SAP
- Assess what impact any new banking Improvements will have on the reconciliations process
- Work with the finance team to develop new accounting solutions or process changes
- Management of projects from fruition to completion include testing, implementation, training, go-lives, user handbooks etc
- Qualified Accountant with 5 years experience in a multi-currency, Financial Services Environment
- Previous project management experience with a hunger and a drive for continuous improvement
- Strong stake-holder management experience
- A collaborative, team-player
- SAP Business One experience