Job title - Senior Financial Analyst
Location – Dublin 1
Reporting to – Head of Finance and CFO
This rapidly growing energy company based in Dublin 1 is looking for an experience financial analyst to join their team. This is a brand-new role is to work with both the Head of Finance and the CFO. A highly visible position with two excellent mentors, it really doesn’t get much better than this as a career move for someone with a couple of years post qualification experience who has worked on an M&A team or similar. This role will work on large infrastructure projects and provide the analysis required to make informed business decisions.
- Work with business owners on budgets, challenging the numbers, providing analysis and insights on all areas from construction to asset valuations
- Own the financials for the capital expenditure – budgets, business cases, procurement, headcount, timeframes, etc
- Financial modelling – from looking at potential revenue streams to pricing, costs and return on investment
- Corporate development – working with the M&A team providing relevant analysis, due diligence, cost controls, dealing with banks and much more
- Qualified accountant, ideally with some exposure to asset management & large infrastructure projects, ideally with some financial modelling experience
- Attention to detail is a must – business decisions will be based on the information provided by this department, checking and double-checking facts & figures will be needed. A presentation on a potential project will form part of the interview process
- MS Excel is essential combined with excellent analytical skills and business acumen
PeopleSource.ie is a specialist finance & accountancy recruitment firm.