Group Tax Manager – Jamaica – Salary up to $90,000 with excellent benefits including tax efficient remuneration, accommodation & travel allowance, health cover and bonus.
Reporting to - Group Head of Tax
This fast-paced environment is looking for a dynamic tax professional to join the team. In return you will gain international experience, work with an excellent mentor and enjoy a learning curve that will benefit your career.
- Support tax due diligence on potential acquisitions
- Review tax legislation across company markets engaging with tax advisers and senior management and implementing required improvements & changes
- Identify & manage tax risk across company markets, engaging with key stakeholders across finance, commercial & development teams. Assist with implementing tax planning & de-risking projects.
- Raise awareness of tax implications & compliance across the business
- Point of contact for tax audits liaising with external tax auditors
- Responsible for all tax numbers on financial statements
- Manage tax compliance in each market with the help & input of the local finance team
- Document and improve (where possible) the group’s Transfer Pricing Policy
- Other projects will include tax research and presenting on findings relevant for each project
- Qualified accountant, ideally ACA or ACCA
- Irish Tax Institute (or UK equivalent) qualification is essential, ideally having reach manager level in a Big 4
- Experience of working in a corporate tax department in Industry
- Exposure to VAT experience is desirable
- Excellent MS Excel required
- Strong organisational, communication & analytical skills required
- A self-starter who is willing to roll up their sleeves