Group Financial Reporting Manager – West Dublin – Salary up to €80,000
A great opportunity has arisen with a really lovely client. There is a large finance team allowing for plenty of career growth. Managing one person but contributing and working with a finance team of over 20 people there’s lots to do and lots to achieve. This varied role is highly visible within the organisation.
Reporting to Finance Director
- Full audit responsibilities for both Group and all Group companies – managing the audit process across multiple jurisdictions
- Assume the IFRS lead, updating relevant parties on changes and implementing same
- Own Group Statutory Financial Statements & Group Consolidation adjustments
- Your technical accounting experience will be called upon across the divisions
- Prepare financial reports for the board
- Ownership of Group consolidations
- Heavy involvement in Group Tax strategy
- Assist with preparation of budgeting, forecasting & three to five year forecasts
- Act as CoSec for entities
- As always…other ad hoc duties as and when required!
- Practice trained qualified accountant
- Technical detailed knowledge of IFRS accounting
- Excellent organisational skills
- Great communication, people management & leadership
- Initiative & commercial acumen essential!
- Up to €80,000 plus bonus up to 15%, pension and more.
PeopleSource is a finance & accounting recruitment firm.
This role will not qualify for sponsorship; therefore all candidates must have the right to apply on application.