Group Financial Controller
Reporting line Group Managing Director
Location South Dublin
This is THE role to secure if you are dynamic, high energy and looking to join an early stage company with plans to grow. Ostensibly in the property sector but also covering travel, retail & leisure too.
Where to start? The Dublin office consists of three people, ‘hands on’ means ‘hands on’. The Group MD is also a qualified accountant (ACA) with a back ground in Corporate Finance, he has a wealth of knowledge so there is back up but realistically this role is yours to grow & shape.
- Standard Finance Manager duties including ownership of month-end close, P&L accounts prep, consolidations etc
- Office management, this is a finance manager role with two direct reports (qualified accountant) but you will be called in to assist with the day to day management of the company
- Commerciality is essential – all revenue streams needs to be analysed, reviewed, tweaked, improved, shaped and delivered, oh and new ideas are also required!
- Vendor management of auditors, payroll, tax partners, local authorities, government bodies, builders etc
- Assist the Group MD with research & analysis to ensure informed business critical decisions are made
- Qualified accountant with several years’ experience in a growing company.
- Energy – there will be travel of up to a week a month initially, you will be the liaison between the properties and head office
- Strong communication – it will be your role to explain finance to non-finance team members & suppliers, you will need to get new processes, products & ideas over the line, this can only be done with a proven track record of success in this area
- Ownership – this is a small office and the work needs to be done. Hours are flexible once the role is done to high level. There is an LTIP which will in part be based on how you grow, shape and lead in this role
- This role will not provide sponsorship therefore all candidates must have the right to work in Ireland and travel with ease in Europe on application.
- Rachel Tubridy on 086 662 9674 or email your CV