Financial Controller – Manufacturing – Six month contract initially – South Dublin - €80,000
Reporting to the CFO (based in Dublin) of an international medical device company, this role will be responsible for the day to day management of the finance team of four in Ireland – Management Accountant, Financial Accountant, Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable.
- Development of an experienced finance team
- Review monthly reporting packs, adding your own analysis and commentary
- Ensure all reporting is delivered in a timely and effective manner - balance sheet & cashflow statements, statutory, treasury & tax
- Delivery of OPEX and CAPEX reporting, highlighting spend v variances & budgets, exceptions & anomalies
- Work with the management accountant on any costings, overruns, overstocks, wastage etc ensuring all relevant operations & supply chain teams are up to speed
- Co-ordinate the annual budget and financial audits, review annual insurance
- Provide adhoc reporting and analysis as and when required by head office
- Qualified accountant c 7yrs PQE with proven staff development & manufacturing sector experience
- Experience as a Financial Controller with strong Financial Reporting oversight
PeopleSource.ie is a finance and accounting recruitment firm.
Please note this is a contract role and will not qualify for sponsorship. All candidates must of the right to work in Ireland on application.