Financial Controller – Caribbean – Telecoms
Our client has two roles for ambitious qualified accountants who thrive in a busy, commercial environment. This is an opportunity to gain international experience and earn excellent money over a two year period.
- Manage a ‘market’ and own the full P&L
- Develop a finance team of between 2 – 8 people
- Oversee the delivery of up to four general ledgers, revenue accounting & revenue recognition (IFRS)
- Develop ‘best in class’ balance sheet reconciliations process
- Preparation of board packs, financial statements, statutory and internal financial reports
- Prepare (working with the market GM) budgets, forecasts and cashflow
- Process payroll and taxes in a timely and accurate manner
- Oversee audit process
- Review relevant contracts ensuring service levels are delivered
- Qualified accountant with ideally 3yrs PQE in a telecoms (or similar) environment
- Previous experience of P&L ownership ideally managing a small team
- Commercial acumen & excellent communication skills
- This will depend on the size of the market and your experience. Salaries are in US dollars and are very tax efficient. Accommodation & travel allowances are paid. Health insurance is included.
Note – due to the high volume of responses only those successful will be contacted. Contact will be made to successful application within five days.