Financial Accountant – Commercial Developer – North Dublin
An exciting role has arisen for a Financial Accountant to join a highly successful and well-established Commercial Developer based in North Dublin on an initial 9 month contract with a view to permanency.
Reporting to the European Financial Controller, the role will be accountable for the management of a portfolio of property & management company ledgers and legal entities across Europe. This is a highly visible role and an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a leading US organisation.
- Lead group reporting under US & local GAAP
- Review & process all transactions for your ledgers
- Prepare & review all balance sheet accounts as part of month end close controls
- Responsible for local statutory audits for a number of entities across Europe
- Standardise processes across finance, working with colleagues globally
- Lead improvements focused on finance operational excellence
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified with minimum of 2 years PQE
- Experience in the construction/engineering or property sector preferred
- Excellent communicator with proven relationship building required
- Strong Excel. Good working knowledge Yardi would be ideal but not essential
- Good analytical skills and ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative
For more information please contact Aoife Davis in PeopleSource on 086 6099544 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.