Financial Accountant - Healthcare - South Dublin
Our client, a leading Healthcare Provider, is seeking a Financial Accountant to join their team. They have experienced considerable growth in recent years and this is expected to continue well into 2020.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and part of a growing finance team of 15 this is a great opportunity for a newly qualified accountant ready to take their first step into industry.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly reporting pack
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Develop and implement internal reporting function for cost analysis across the business
- Prepare and file VAT, RTD and Corporation Tax
- Management of year end audit work
- Internal control implementation and review
- Recently qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA)/ACCA)
- SAGE experience a plus
- Strong business acumen and excellent technical skills
- Problem solving and structured analysis skills
- Inquisitive and analytical mindset, capable of and willing to work on own initiative.
- Excellent IT skills & knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products, specifically Excel (advanced), Word & Access.
- Excellent communicator – both verbal and written
For more information please contact Aoife Davis in PeopleSource on firstname.lastname@example.org or 086 6099544 for a confidential discussion.