Financial Accountant – Santry, North Dublin – up to €55,000 – hybridReporting directly to the CFO, this role will suit someone who has recently qualified or almost completed all of their accountancy exams e.g. 10 or 11 of 13 exams and have a solid 3yrs experience working in a finance function.Responsibilities
- Internal audit & controls
- Invoicing – this is a large part of the role
- Dealing with creditors
- Bank reconciliations – assisting with monthly close
- VAT reports – completed on time each month in line with month end date
- Journal entries and some financial reporting
- Almost or recently qualified accountant
- Excellent communication is key to the success in this role. Fluency in English is essential.
- Office based 3 days per week, ideally living locally (Santry)
- Trustworthy and reliable with the ability to use your initiative
- Experience using SUN systems would be an advantage
Contact PeopleSource is a finance and accountancy recruitment firm.This role will not provide sponsorship, therefore, all candidates must have right to work in Ireland on application and due to the urgency of this role the right person will be based in the local area.
- Salary up to €55,000 plus 25 days annual leave, health insurance