Financial Accountant – Renewable Energy – Dublin 2 – Salary €55,000 - €60,000 doe plus benefits
Every so often a ‘doozy’ of a role comes in and here we have two for the same growing renewable energy company based in Dublin 2. This sector is one of the hottest on the market for finance professionals not only right now but for the foreseeable future too. With ESG being a main topic for those at board level and investors, the renewable energy sector is playing a big part.
Our client set up over 10 years ago, has 100 projects on the go and this is only the beginning. If you are looking to join the sector of the future and a dynamic & growing company with an excellent company culture, then this could be for you.
- The standard tasks to begin with – overseeing AP, AR, bank recs, balance sheet recs, intercompany transactions etc
- The reporting – monthly, consolidations, analysis for about five SPV companies/projects, board and external reporting
- Controls & Audit – yes there will be some of this but read on, it’s only part of the role
- Commercials – financial modelling, WIP reports, analysis, case studies, you will have a voice for each project you contribute too, remember the company culture here is one of engagement, encouragement & growth
- Qualified accountant – ideally with one-year pqe with management accounts preparation experience, the basics need to be there! If you had consolidations experience even better!
- Tax compliance exposure would be great too
- Excellent communication is essential – this is a truly team environment, it’s fast paced, to be heard you need to be succinct, articulate and confidence in the research/work you’ve completed
- Advanced MS Excel
- This is a multi-jurisdictional environment, if you have multicurrency experience, that would be great
- Salary up to €60,000 plus bonus & benefits. It is envisage the work policy will be four days in the office with further flexibility at a later stage.
This role will not qualify for sponsorship; therefore all candidates must have the right to work in Ireland on application.
PeopleSource.ie is a finance & accounting recruitment agency based in Dublin, Ireland.