Financial Accountant – Part time – 3 days per week – Dublin 1 (onsite initially)This is a great opportunity to work with a well-respected membership body and educational institution. Reporting to the Head of Operations, this role will have full responsibility for the finance function.Responsibilities
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- VAT & PAYE
- Management Accounts
- Process improvements
- Audit responsibility
- Financial Analysis – providing financial insight to help the organisation make informed decisions.
- Experienced bookkeeper, accounting technician or qualified accountant
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a wider team outside of finance
- Strong communicator
- Excel skills essential
Contact PeopleSource is a finance & accounting recruitment firm. This role will not qualify for sponsorship, therefore all candidates must have the right to work in Ireland on application.
- Up to €60,000 pro-rata. Three days a week would equate to up to €36,000. This role is onsite for the first three months and a hybrid model could be worked out once up to speed.