Finance Manager - €75,000 – West Dublin/Kildare
Our client has completed several acquisitions in the past 18 months, and they are just getting started! As a result, they are in need of a Finance Manager with great communication and organisational skills. A confident (and likeable) people manager would do well in this role. The ideal person, it is felt, would be a Top 6 practice trained person at Senior Manager level looking for their first step into industry. Coming with experience of the Insurance sector would be great, but not essential.
- Management & development of staff – some staff will be inherited with acquired companies, they need to be looked after and given every opportunity to acclimatise to potentially a new way of working
- Develop & implement processes, arriving at the most efficient and effective methods across controls and reporting
- Own the month-end process, including internal & external reporting, consolidation & board pack
- Oversee the audit process
- Project manage the annual budget and revisit regularly, identifying & highlighting variances, anomalies, and issues
- Ideally Big 6 practice trained at snr manager level with some exposure to the insurance sector
- Excellent communicator – warm, confident, self-aware
- Proven experience of staff development
- €70,000 - €75,000 plus good benefits
- Rachel Tubridy on 086 662 9674 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PeopleSource.ie is a finance & accounting recruitment firm. Please note this role will not qualify for sponsorship, therefore all candidates must have the right to work in Ireland on application.